About Us - Lee Warehouse
Your one-stop fitness shop
Lee Warehouse is a 100% Kiwi owned and operated New Zealand fitness equipment provider.
We supply a diverse range of equipment and accessories to gyms and businesses, including large corporate gyms, private gyms, district health boards, and educational institutions, such as universities, colleges, and private and public schools. We also supply direct to everyday Kiwis wanting to workout at home. Our in-house personal trainers can advise you on the equipment that’s best for your needs – and we can ship to your door anywhere in New Zealand.
More than 120,000 Kiwis are already benefitting from our premium fitness solutions. Our high quality range will suit any gym or health centre, and makes fitness fun and easy to commit to at home too.
Visit our Auckland HQ
Our retail store and head office, based in West Auckland, showcases over 1000 square metres of high quality fitness equipment. Enjoy our diverse range of more than 1200 products, including:
- Strength equipment – weights, bars, dumbbells, kettlebells, workout benches, pull-up bars, squat racks, power bags, and more…
- Large workout stations – smith machines, multi-functional trainers, power cages, and racks, including half-squat racks, dumbbell racks, weight and barbell racks, and more…
- Cardio equipment – spin bikes, rowers, ski erg/machine ropes, weighted skipping ropes, and more…
- Functional equipment – boxing bags, boxing gloves, kick pads, and more…
- Flooring and accessories – rubber mats, yoga mats, gym rings, resistance bands, and more…
Trusted by Kiwi businesses
We supply commercial gym equipment to a range of businesses,
including large gyms, private fitness centres, schools, and district health boards.
and on our website
We are committed to offering Kiwis the best value for money on our leading range of fitness products.
Whether you choose to purchase online or in-store,
our dedicated sales team and in-house personal trainers can support you in selecting the equipment that’s best for your needs.