Gazebo Canopy 600D
$35.00 – $89.00
Replacement gazebo canopy cover 600D
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $5.83 with what's this?Compare
A gazebo canopy made of 600D refers to the material used in its construction. The 600D fabric is a durable and heavy-duty material commonly used in outdoor applications. The gazebo canopy is designed to provide shelter and shade for outdoor spaces. It is typically made of polyester or nylon fabric with a 600D. The denier rating refers to the thickness and density of the fabric, with a higher denier indicating a stronger and more durable material.
- Fit for our gazebos and those the same size.
- Cloths are 99% UV. Water Proof
- High-density Oxford cloth with PVC-coating
- Weather Protection
- Easy Installation
|Size||2 x 2m/2.5 x 2.5m/ 3 x 3m/ 3 x 4.5m/3 x 6m|
- Due to the light and screen difference. the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
- Please allow 1-3cm differences due to manual measurement.
- We guarantee our canopy will fit our gazebo frame. but not 100% fit another brand. So make sure your gazebo is the size before buying it. otherwise will no refundable if nothing is wrong with the canopy.